Links to sites about Environmental issues
“Environmentalism is a way of introducing new forms of statism, new forms of masterminding human society from above.”
Jennifer Ellison is not impressed by drivers who throw rubbish out of their car.
Neither are we — the ABD wholeheartedly supports the Keep Britain Tidy campaign.
You can easily make up for the fact that car manufacturers do not have the gumption to provide a litter bin, by placing a suitably sized plastic or cardboard box into your door pocket.
If you can't find a suitable size, you can make one using any scrap plastic or cardboard and some gaffer tape.
A Cure for Ecochondria — A Selection of Critical Commentaries by Philip Stott
- Being Green and Free
Rt. Hon. John Redwood MP argues that lower taxes will improve the environment
- Daily Telegraph — Cars are more fuel-efficient than trains, claims study
- Daily Telegraph — Fuel taxes 'twice cost of damage to environment' 2007-06-27
- Death by Environmentalism
The cosy public image of environmentalism hides a terrible toll in human life.
- Diesel Engines: What's the Truth? 2017-11-07
Praised by the government a few years ago, but now demonized by the usual culprits, how do you know what to believe?
- Don't be a tosser!
'Keep Britain Tidy' campaign against people who toss litter out of their car
- Environmentalism's Tainted Roots
What is lurking behind the facade of the environmental movement?
- EnviroSpin Watch
Philip Stott's weblog monitoring coverage of environmental issues and science in the UK media.
- Everlasting Lights Bulbs (Environmental News Network)
A prime example of how technology, not petty restrictions, will reduce our energy consumption.
- Fraser Institute — Environment & Risk
The Fraser Institute seeks to ensure that Canadian environment and safety policy is based on sound science.
- Greenie Watch — Apocaholism Simply Ruins What Ought to be The Great Party of Life
Wendell Krossa comments on doom-mongering.
- Ozone Depletion - A Closer Look
An article documenting misinformation about global warming and ozone depletion as part of an overall strategy by international socialists, fascists, and "third way" proponents to seize power by creating public fear about the environment.
- Science Blog — 'Plastic oil' could improve fuel economy in cars
Oil from recycled plastic bottles could one day be used in car engines.
- Scientific Alliance
Giving a balanced approach to the environmental debate
- The Scotsman — Biofuel folly based on ideology rather than solid evidence 2006-07-03
“This is agripolitics at its worst. Ministers desperate to prove their green
credentials are colluding with farmers desperate to get their hands on yet another source of subsidy with neither really giving a hoot about the environment or the economics, providing yet another example of what happens when evidence-based policies give way to ideology.”
- The Skeptical Environmentalist
Essential reading on environmental policies, by Bjørn Lomborg
Buy it at
- FT — Sceptic incurs wrath of green lobby
- The Toxicity of Environmentalism
by George Reisman, Ph.D., Professor of Economics at Pepperdine University, Los Angeles
- Washington Post — Going Nuclear 2006-04-16
Dr Patrick Moore, co-founder of Greenpeace, now argues in favour of nuclear power.
Debunking the nonsense you hear about the environmental impact of the car
If you know of any other suitable links for this page, please contact the webmaster